The overall immunity of diabetic patient is low; same as the skin also. So these patients are at an increased risk of fungal & bacterial skin diseases.
Signs & symptoms :-
- Dry skin, itching all over / part of body.
- Recurrent allergic reaction.
- Pruritis, recurrent boils.
- Recurrent stye, chalazion, eyelid diseases, opthalmic infections.
- Tendancy to get wound even after little harsh contact.
- Vaginal yeast infections, recurrent & profuse white discharge.
- White discharge which is not cured by proper gynaec treatments.
- Red patches on skin.
- Non healing ulcers on skin.
- Presence Ganrene.
- Organ damage starting from skin.
Treatment of skin disease :-
By treating the root cause (diabetes) by scientific Ayurvedic procedures & medicines, the skin diseases can be controlled / succesfully treated.
Also skin is fortified by medicines; increasing it’s immunity.